Thursday, October 11, 2007

Upcoming

I'm bloody hungry now.

Just came back not too long ago from accompanying ________ to buy _______'s _____. Fill in the blanks as you please. ________ wasn't too convinced with my explanation for dropping off at Outram Park but aiya, it'll all be revealed very soon.

Sunday's a good day - gonna bring Amy out for lunch and some walking about. Haven't seen her in a long time, seriously pleased to be able to. Hope my wallet can stomach the day man, I've been seriously skimping on lunch these past weeks but NO IT HASN'T WORKED. I haven't the foggiest idea where the bloody hell my money has gone. I get my allowance at the start of the week and by Wednesday half of it is gone. What the hell.

What else what else...ah yes the Tokyo Motor Show. It's running as we speak, plenty of concepts being launched there, especially Mazda's concepts. I haven't any idea who designs Mazda's cars but it sure as hell isn't a human. My god I mean, just LOOK at the designs recently: the Hakaze was fan-F******-tastic. Some design elements were carried over to the RX-8, which I think was just inspired.

Ferrari joins A1GP. Yes it's a bit like Michael Schumacher announcing that he's gone on to host The Price is Right, which is probably the most retarded form of entertainment I've ever seen, but there's more to it. For the 2008 season, Ferrari has been contracted to design and build the engines and consult on the manufacture of the new A1GP car, according to topgear.com. The new A1GP car will sport the legend 'Powered by Ferrari' on its flanks. Nice touch, eh. How many people can have claimed to have driven a proper Ferrari, even in A1.

I want to drive one.

No comments: