Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a long day...yes...

Kinda pissed off for no particular reason, cos my head's about to explode from this stupid headache of mine, so this entry will be short before I short.

Had lab practical today and we learned about cable ties and all that, i.e. how to tie cables together and how to clamp them to the fuselage, which essentially was some sheet of perforated metal in the lab. Dominic and I did it together cos it was pair work. We started at around 4 and only ended slightly before 7 because he had mistakenly thought that the cable lacings were to be cut closer to the knot but in reality weren't supposed to be. So we had to do 3 more cable lacings just to please the lecturer. Oh well, not like I had no fault in it all too :P my cable lacings were so loose they might as well have not been there.

Gonna pay a visit to Acer for the last time tomorrow (hopefully) to get back my destroyed laptop, unrepaired. I'll be going to Sim Lim to get an evaluation from one guy whom I know there and see whether it's worth it to replace the mainboard or just chuck the whole thing and get a new one. Cross fingers really.

No comments: