Sunday, October 21, 2007

On a Sunday, I....

So my computer's still not booting up...annnnnd I'm gonna be dead for tomorrow's math quiz. YM has kindly lent me the use of his laptop, which is great. A big thank-you to all who have expressed concern over the demise of my electronic friend. Strange isn't it, that we now express the same level of concern we do over an electronic gadget - a non-living, inanimate thing - as we do over an actual living, breathing human. I wonder..... :)

Last race of the season and I'm staying up till 12 to watch it. No prizes for guessing who I'll be backing. It'll be close, 3 drivers in contention for World Champion not since 21 years back. If I were alive back then I'd have definitely rooted for Mansell. He's just such a fantastic driver.



Can't help feeling just that little bit something for you..
But should I? Once bitten, twice shy..
Maybe I should try..

No comments: