Sunday, October 28, 2007

ARGH LAPTOP WOES 2.0

So there we have it. Mum's decided to repair my Acer at the grand(father) cost of a stately $500, give or take a few tens, reason being a brand new laptop (much as I'd love to have one MACBOOK) is still way more expensive than getting mine repaired for that sum. Byebye Inspiron, byebye Portege, byebye Vaio, byebye Ferrari.

And my bloody driving lessons are seriously expensive. To date I have spent damn near $1272.64 for all lessons and theory tests combined. If anyone wants to start to learn driving, well, consider that. But never mind. Lewis Hamilton's dad took on two jobs to support him through karting. If Lewis Hamilton can make it to Formula 1, so can I.

I think.

Next week's e-learning week, yay! I'm planning on going to study at Burger King at Thomson Plaza. Yeah, a first for me since a) I rarely study and b) I don't go out to study, cos I think it's distracting and doesn't make you productive. But I think I might have been wrong there because I've been to that Bk outlet and it's really nice to be there. Hardly any crowd during lunch and there are always few people about when it's not. A near-perfect setting for me then. So if any one of you wants to keep me company, you know where to start looking.

Acer, Acer, Acer. By the time I'm done with you my combined train fare will be more than the repair costs.

No comments: