Monday, October 22, 2007

Singing the blues on a Monday...

Yeah yeah. I saw what you typed to him about me. I'm 'eeyur' . Well tell you what, honeybun: I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me. In fact, I don't care how you even look at me. This diatribe - no means an admittance that I care - is a reflection of my disposition towards you. Obviously my acts of civility towards you have gone absolutely unnoticed. What's a guy to do?


Stayed back late today - after a hilarious Monday, which saw half the lecture theater empty for AMMP lecture - to help Lina and Sab with their CRS essays again. I think obviously my previous effort wasn't of much use because they came right back with errors all over my sentences, which obviously says a lot about my wonderfully deteriorated language :(

Booking in my TravelMate with Acer service at Jurong East tomorrow. Right now I'm hoping that I can come up with some kind of devious scheme to get them to repair my laptop without me having to shell out any considerable sum, especially since such an accident is definitely NOT covered under any kind of warranty, no matter how generous.

That's my Monday, actually. Pretty neat, huh?

No comments: