Saturday, October 13, 2007

On a Saturday, I....

Strangely, that didn't come as a complete and utter shock to me. I think some part of me knew it all along. Remember, the eyes are the windows to the soul. Take a look at them if you don't believe it.

Standard Saturday. Podcast in the morning at Tech65 HQ, birthplace of Tech65, whereitallstartedblablabla, aka Jerrick's house. I have just one word to say about his 360: SWEET. Graphics were simply too amazing to speak of. OK a bit of swakooness but heck, it's not like I've owned a single gaming console in my entire existence here on earth. Famous last words "Macs never crash".Yeah Right, Jerrick. His MacBook went bonkers and had to be restarted, resulting in the loss of 30-odd minutes of podcast, which meant we had to do it all over again, which also means that Macs do suck sometimes like Wintels. It's all about circuit boards, baby. All the same.

Gosh I think my Saturday just ended. Booooooring. Oh yeah, still have one more thing to accomplish.

That card.

No comments: