Friday, October 19, 2007

On a Thursday, I...

So there I was, dragging myself out of bed on a bright sunny Thursday morning to set off for school. Obviously I had no business going to school at 7 in the morning on a Thursday, but I did promise Lina and Sab that I'd help them with their CRS write-up, so I did just that. Digressing, I'd say that my language has markedly dropped since the days of secondary school and the beginning of poly. But retaining that hope of reverting to my former glory days isn't far from my mind, for if I keep practicing language, it'll eventually come back to me. It's all about the oiling. 

School was the dreariest affair ever recorded in human history ever. I even managed to sleep during Prakash's Physics lecture. Correction: I slept AFTER his Physics lecture. Bloody hell. The lack of proper sleep really does catch you unawares at times. Again, a dreary affair ensued after that for AMMP practical. I got pissed off because I couldn't get the damn wires to strip to tolerance, i.e. I was supposed to get a little peek of 1/32 inches of bare wire away from the metal head. I kept getting it JUST right, which wasn't supposed to happen, and I had to redo all the damn heads again.

Dinner was fun with Sabrina and Lina (rhymes!) at Bugis, after much deliberation and argument and huh-why-are-we-not-going-(fillintheblanks). Two very chatty and extremely amiable girls, I'm sure you'll agree. I had to cab home from Novena because I was bloody late in going home and I knew my mum would scream bloody murder if I wasn't back soon. 

So here I am, writing my blog, trying to stay awake, but slept like a log.....

No comments: