Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tilly Tuesday? Hmm...

Guess the only thing weighing down my mind right now is exactly how much it might cost to repair my laptop. Even unofficially, the tech quoted me these figures:

motherboard - $300
cpu - $700

doesn't take a degree in rocket science to figure out that that's gonna be one hell of a bill. Haven't the foggiest idea how my parents are gonna react to it but please please please, for the love of god, just let only the motherboard be screwed. I can live with $300, but not $1000...-melts and dies.

So I've decided to work at 7-Eleven to try to pay off that hefty sum. No really, I have. I was having my hair cut today when the lady doing it and I had a chat about working part time. I swear it was the most psychic conversation I have ever had because on my way home - for some reason - I walked into my neighbourhood 7-Eleven for a bag of chips, and a sign on the wall advertising for staff caught my eye. Couldn't be freakier. I promptly signed up on the spot and now I'm gonna be working there part-time. Say yay for extra moolah, babehh.

So the Kimster's the Man of the Moment now. Well I'd say that was a superb race he drove. Nary a foot wrong. A heartbreaking seventh for Hamilton in a race which saw him with gearbox problems and screwed driving. Not that he drove badly, but I guess things weren't meant to go his way at the very end. No doubt he put up a heroic fight to come in 7th as he did, but it just wasn't enough to win the championship in his rookie season, which would have made history right there and then. No worries Hammy. Next season.

Next season.

No comments: