Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mulling over it, I've decided...

I'm sure most of you are scratching your heads over my previous post, what with those vaguely worded sentences and daft descriptions of strange emotions. To the casual observer I'm sure I make about as much sense as describing how to eat a car tire, but to others who understand, I bade you a knowing nod and smile. All these vagaries of perception are about to come to an end.

I've been doing a bit of deep pondering lately - well, there's only so much you can think about after school, neways.

I think I've been rather rash in my judgment of things. I've scrutinized the situation long and hard and I've come to the conclusion that things aren't as bad as my terribly jumpy and high-strung brain makes them out to be. Sure there will always be the inevitable times where your mind goes off half cocked and creates its own assumptions in a haze of confusion and chaos, but that's only to be expected if one were in the situation I am in now (not really a situation, more like a...leetle problem, yes?).

I have decided, after long and hard thought, that I shan't let things come to bear now. To put it colloquially, I won't let the shit hit the fan. In spite of thees leetle problem, everything is actually shaping up rather well. I'm feeling refreshed, confident and driven. If things want to carry on as such, if certain individuals want to continue basing their assumptions and actions on erroneous beliefs, then I have nothing to say. If my actions have indeed been misconstrued, then I deeply apologize: because what you thought was true, isn't. If I have led you to believe that I was about to execute my believed actions in a manner that would have created an atmosphere of misunderstanding and distrust, then I apologize even further, for it was never my intention to do so. All I have ever wanted for was to provide a proper relationship between us, nothing more than that. It is all in the name of friendship, I sincerely assure you.

Here ends the vagary.

No comments: