Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Randomity and school so far

"Staying alive...staying alive...ah ah ah ah staying aliiiiiiiiiiive.."

Oh yes. Randomity. School's been really rather many a happy occasion for me, chiefly not least because some niggling problems have been solved, getting a really heavy burden off me. And oh, some other things too. But no matter if I can't list them all off, they've really helped to make my week a deeply unforgettable and enjoyable one.

Just downloaded Crazy Train and I couldn't remember the name of the mad rocker until Renhao popped up and told me Ozzy was to blame. I kept thinking Marilyn Manson or someone with that sort of rocker-ish name, because a refrain from Manson's version of Sweet Dreams appeared in that song. The Hey Song's now in me harddrive as well! I've heard it plenty times in dance movies and the like, you know, cheerleading films, etc. Such an enjoyable piece.

Oh and I went out with Joyce and met her friend Peiying as well. Haven't seen Joyce in a proper long time, and boy she still hasn't changed one bit. Dinner was at Mos Burger then it was off to a bit of a walkaround at Toa Payoh central. Her friend's quite chatty actually, despite me having the impression of her being quiet at first. Maybe it was my stupefying presence that she dared not speak in fear of me not understanding. We walked around, or at least I attempted to tag around, looking very much the proverbial third leg (grins) but I thoroughly enjoyed their company, as I hope they did mine. Walked around to Toa Payoh park where we had a good chat and Joyce had a good shat. I admit I was surprised at my ability to converse with Peiying rather smoothly. I mean, whatcha expect of my female-dealing skills after spending 10 years in a monastery?

School's in for another long day tomorrow, I'm prepared.

Shit where's my bag?

3 comments:

Renhao said...

you actually tell ppl you're downloading stuff? I don't even dare say that. Respect~ lol

the other person said...

have you heard of g2p? I'm sure you've heard of it. Now, that's TECHNICALLY not downloading...

the other person said...

"I was merely browsing!" cried the offender to the poleeseman.

LOL