Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today! Ha.

"Hello. I baked cookies with the EXCLUSIVE Ms. Amy today.
She's a natural at baking, I swear. The cookies tasted FABulous and she sure brightened up my day.


And no she doesn't owe me any money. I owe her $$.
I need to return it to her as soon as possible, remind me.


YEAH RIGHT.
Amy here, like whatever, cause someone's too lazy to blog.
BOO."


Yes thank you Miss Ling. She blogged that for me but I'm now here to make it sound that much more subtle and not so in-your-face yes. I did bake cookies with her today and I did indeed burn half my damn kitchen doing that but it was all proper fun. Thanks best :)

Driving was fan-f******-tastic today. Now I can move off on a slope properly and not stall anymore! I think at this rate I'll usurp Lewis Hamilton in no time and surpass Schuey in good order. OK I exaggerate, because I did stall once and that was because my foot wasn't depressing the accelerator whereas I thought it was and I conveniently took my foot off the clutch. Boom. Engine died. But despite that today was seriously smooth driving. I think I've really gotten the hang of the whole clutch-shift-declutch-accelerate thing. It's so natural to me now.

Wait till tomorrow's lesson comes, ha.

Acer still hasn't called me on the status of my repair yet, which could possibly mean either a) the tech passed out due to expired coffee fumes or b) it's all black inside, no racist joke intended. I think it could possibly be due to the fact that I remembered giving them the wrong password to access my computer. Oops, sorry Acer. CALL ME.

Aiya, wanted to type some introspective, philosophical and typically boring post here but guess it'll have to wait for another day. It'll make this long post even more boring and dry than it already is.

No comments: