Monday, March 31, 2008

Work, work, work your ass off

As Clint Eastwood would have said it "your ass is mine", mine really was my boss's today as she hosed me down with some choice words of pure malice which I didn't take to too kindly. Imagine your mother in a state of pure agitation and amp that up by a factor of ten. You'll then get my boss's mood today after further finding out that answer to the power of ten.
 Me being me, I didn't give up without firing a few parting shots back over her bow. What a bitch. I'm not making it up. I mean REALLY bitchy. And to top it all off, it wasn't even my fault, I promise faithfully.

Worked two jobs today back to back - TCC in the afternoon and 7-Eleven in the night. Totally exhausted. Gonna go read my Top Gear magazine now. My only retreat for now. My sole solace.

No comments: