Thursday, March 27, 2008

TCC

I had missed my last bus but thankfully I made it home alive. Without some strange man following me. Nah just kidding.

I can't even begin to describe how exhausted I am. Not only because of work but also because I missed my last bus and that made me walk so long just to take another someplace else, possibly Mexico by the looks of it. Speaking of work, Best came by with her friend and smirked at me and Bert and Jerold also came by and smirked at me. Smirks aside, those visits genuinely helped calm me down in some unknown way and thanks to you three wonderful people who all actually took the effort to come down and see me at work. I am so appreciative of that.

Work's been very tiring but very rewarding. You really have to learn quick in order to adapt and improvise, just as Clint Eastwood said in Heartbreak Ridge. Bah whatever. I'm completely plonked out.

No comments: