Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ouch

I'm aching like crap all over. Thank you Yiming for dragging me to the gym and torturing my aching muscles further by dousing me in the swimming pool for a coupla laps. I'm hurting in parts of my body I really never knew existed.

Work yesterday was crazy. For the first 3 hours it felt like I was descending through the 7 circles of hell, but it became more pleasant after that because I think I got into the groove of things and then I just started to do things right. Still the odd hiccup here and there but it was all great. The learning curve was so steep it was practically vertical, I tell you. 20 minutes of training and after that bye-bye, you're on your own (though I hadn't wished it were so because I was trained by this really hot chick). Tomorrow's my next shift and I'm pretty nervous about it because since it's my second day on the job they expect me to make less mistakes. I fear :S.

Wish me luck and do visit me, people.

No comments: