Wednesday, November 01, 2006

mental retardation

Hi again there

I’m typing this and using my method of typing in MS Word and later transferring it to blogger at home.

I’ve been irritated lately, not too sure why. It’s like all those things are going slightly overboard and – in a way – irking me. And no, this time it’s not my old friend the green-eyed monster. It’s more of a distinct expression of irritation. I just cannot take it when it starts. All right, maybe once or twice, I don’t mind. But it just riles me when it goes on and on. I don’t know whether it makes others feel like I do, but hey, I’m just one individual. I don’t want to say any more. Maybe Miss Koh was right. There’s more to life than that silly thing we all sometimes lust for but get hurt in return. She and I have plenty in common.

Amy’s having her O levels now. Miss each other quite a bit. Quite concerned for her too, hope she steels herself and does herself and her mum proud (well, me too, if I may say so :)). Hope to meet up with her after her Os are done. We haven’t seen each other in, oh, many many months. I still owe you your birthday gift too, Amy. I haven’t forgotten (:

Oh yeah and the most amazing thing just happened. I call it a miracle. At the EXACT MOMENT as the credits of Cellular on HBO starting rolling, my phone rang. AND MY RINGING TONE’S BEAT was EXACTLY the same as that of the song being played with the credits. I could not believe my ears. Nothing could have been more exactingly timed. It was indeed a miracle.

Jo called last night. I don't think I told her exactly what she wanted to hear but it was my true feeling at that point in time. Maybe that's my way of dealing with things like that, dishing out tough love. I care about how she is, that's why I bother.

I cut my hair too. I told the guy I wanted to keep the same style as my hair was before.


He cut a David-Beckham-fin lookalike. Mum says I look like a punk now.

No comments: