Friday, October 27, 2006

Cos it'd feel so empty without me

Wah knnbccbkttljbcbk (in case you didn't know, all those are swear words)

I took the pains to take photos for Syu's group and Dominic took pictures for us too. In the end, the damn camera had to produce an error and screw up EVERY single photo. In other words, the whole memory stick had screwed up and errored, so I had to format and erase everything on it, crying the whole time. My heartfelt apologies to all who wanted to see me in drag.

Oh right, the skit.

It was the bravest thing that I had ever done ever since going up on stage and proclaiming to everyone my goals in Adam Khoo's "I Am Gifted, So Are You" motivational camp for teens. It was a blast, that skit. I couldn't possibly describe it all for you fellas because it was so damned funny, but I can tell you that the class was in stitches. Angelina pronounced "that was so gay" after we ended class, which pretty much summed it up. I think I put on an average performance, though I could have put more emphasis on the crying.

(And they could see I was using a thermometer as a pregnancy test kit!)

Ok screw the skit. I'm NOT A GAY. PERIOD. Anyway, I have news on my performance dates and time, if all you out there want to see me play the brand-spanking new Electone Stagea. I will be performing at Thomson Plaza 2-3 December, that's a Saturday and Sunday. Timing for both days is 1500-1530h. Playing the Silent Violin beside me will be my cousin Samuel, who also is a Yamaha employee. We'll be playing together. Songs performed will be Enya's Orinoco Flow, O Holy Night, theme from Da Chang Jing and Feliz Navidad, in that order. I'm actually quite looking forward to this performance. Makes me want to raise my standard higher.

Went to Eunice's place today to help her with English. I felt slightly weird, 'cos I'm not used to dispensing advice like that. Man, one thing I'm envious is that her study table is like nearly a metre and a half longer than mine, and twice as clean. Jeez. What would it take me to get to that level of cleanliness. And that table. Goodness.

Haze is clearing up, thank goodness. I won't have to breathe in any more of this peasoup. Hope the stupid Indonesian Government gets its act together and start realising that trees are NOT MEANT TO BE BURNT. Maybe the more they burn, the less oxygen gets to their brains and the more moronic they become.

No comments: