Thursday, October 19, 2006

blazing Hades

I AM IN POSSESSION OF AN IJ UNIFORM. MUA har har.

Thanks to me having to play the part of a pregnant woman in my group’s Character Development skit next week I have to use an IJ uniform so kindly provided by Elisha who incidentally, is playing a guy. I’m so proud of myself. I have to play the pregnant girl, girly accent and all. Something to do with abortion and teenage pregnancy and god knows what else. I have to go put on that ridiculous apron (sorry IJs, it’s unnerving to be a girl), and act the part. Man, I don’t know if we’re putting on another episode of “My Wife and Kids” or a serious skit involving the elaboration of proper SP core values, which coincidentally is also called SPCORE. What the acronym stands for, I cannot remember. But it’s good.

Went to SRC for drinks yesterday. It was the most relaxing day I had had in a while. Went to school for SPAVC (SP Aviation Club) meeting, where the president tried to start his first plane in 2 years but failed miserably. According to Mr Langah as I have termed him, the plane had a faulty fuel system that needed to be repaired before anything could be done. Then after that I went to SRC to have drinks and meet up with my German classmates. I didn’t have drinks, I had 5 glasses of Coke, Or was that 6? I can’t remember. We had so much fun talking and laughing. And then there was Katrin my former teacher who got invited. Man, she had a perm and was looking absolutely gorgeous. As for Diana, man. Well, let’s just say that dancers have to look sexy or they won’t be called that. Incredible. I wanted a beer but decided against it. I’m underage, and it’s ILLEGAL to have drinks under 18. Tsk tsk. Now where’s my vodka?

Having some trouble with my new specs. The right arm isn’t fitting my face and it’s cutting into my right ear. I hate it. To have to spend nearly 250 worth of dough and yet have to suffer? The optician said it was probably because it wasn’t yet seasoned properly and so told me I needed some time to get used to it.

Haze is getting bitchier today. PSI reading’s probably in the high 90’s or 100’s. It’s absolutely disgusting. To have to face this stuff every day of the week, 24/7 is really not my idea of healthy living. For fuck’s sake, can’t the Indonesian Government do something to at least PREVENT having to have ASEAN breathe down its neck every time the air turns soupy? Those morons really don’t know how to run a country. I know you dickheads can’t do anything now but twiddle your fucking thumbs but at least, please, for the sake of all that’s good and holy on this earth, STOP BURNING YOUR FORESTS AND PLANTATIONS! You’re giving Singaporeans asthma.

No comments: