Friday, October 20, 2006

all in a week's work

Audrey today said the most beautiful phrase I had ever heard in my whole life.

“Look at how much fucking haze is there in the air.”

I don’t think I will ever hear another more beautiful sentence ever in my life. The juxtaposition of her words was too perfect. It was like Freud came to life again and was reincarnated in the form of her. I could have cried.

Haze is getting worse by the day and the hour. The air is turning into a soup. And I still blame the stupid peabrained Indonesian Government for causing it. Thanks to them I have endless sneezing fits now that can last for up till 10 sneezes in a row. I think if this shitstorm of a haze gets worse, I’ll have to wear masks. Irresponsible Indonesian Government and their equally crackpot farmers. I won’t even trust them to manage an aquarium, let alone a country. This is like smoking pot every day with zero enjoyment. The only mind-altering property this smoke has is to make me even more enraged. I bet if doctors cut me open now all they’ll find is smoke particles in my head and blood, hence the decreased ability to think straight.

My gang has decided to gatecrash my house to rehearse for my day of judgment. I think after I perform that hilarious act I’ll be known as the class gay. God, if any of my Cat High friends know about the insane stunt I’m about to pull on Friday, I’ll be booted out of the male fraternity. But it’s all right. In the name of fun, I’m preparing to risk my manhood.

And a cool fact: I typed this and the last post on buses and MRTs. Entered it in on MS Word, copy-pasted it onto blogger when I got home, and voila. Instant blog entry.

No comments: