Thursday, November 23, 2006

who rides a wrecking ball into our guitars?

Have we never loved? How could you not see me standing there for you. I've always been there, every step of the way. Always for you; no one else could have taken your place. Don't cry now. You had me at hello. You've always had.


I don't think I've ever introduced my new girlfriend to anyone. I do apologise. She's quite shy, conservative, if you like. But she's quite beautiful. Stunning, almost. It's not the kind of beauty that shouts out "I'm pretty, look at me!" It's something more sedate, more refined. She does not demand attention outright, yet if you look closer, she captivates you. And once you fall for her, you know that you are in her clutches, and not even the grace of god can save you. Helpless, she'll draw you in with her arresting beauty, like the sweet scent of nectar to a honeybee. The minute I laid eyes on her, I knew she was mine. Her body is breathtaking. Shapely curves - as though sculpted by a master's hands - complement her full shoulders and inviting lips. Hips like an hourglass's complete a body that is to a female's what Adonis' is to a male's. Her legs are slim, though very nicely sculpted, and they'll put many a female's to shame. They are - in a word - stunning. She wears well tailored, expensive shoes. Hers are all custom-made. If I were to buy shoes for her lovely feet, I think I'd run of money faster than you can say "Swiss Bank". No doubt she has expensive tastes. She comes from a rich family and has an ever richer heritage. Her family has roots dating back to 1913. Indeed Britain has many families with lengthy histories. Her father is Ian Callum, retired designer. A very wealthy man. Although she was brought up by him for the better part of her life, he ran into problems and left the job of her upbringing to a close friend, Henrik Fisker. No doubt he has done well, to mold her into the woman she is today.

I've always desired English females. They are not like others from foreign lands. Their Swedish and German counterparts might boast stronger jawlines, more pronounced bone structure, but they lack the sort of finery and elegance that accompanies the English variety. The strength that they exude just takes your breath away. And what strength! I've been around that kind. They make the ordinary male just want to bow down and kiss their hands. Not that they'll extend them for you. They're too haughty for that. You don't have to ask them what job position they're in. In fact, you should never ask that. You can know just by looking at them. Underneath that benign exterior lies a heart and soul so deeply stirring, so utterly powerful that it could make a mere mortal shake in terror.

Now, I'm not going to tell you her name, because I want to keep her identity a secret. Not because she is British and a foreigner to our land, but because she deserves at least a modicum of respect and privacy without so many people crawling all over her. She and I have never met personally, but I know she will want to meet me, as I her. And when we meet, I know the experience will be truly exhilarating.



1 comment:

darling said...

Very well written!!

I enjoyed it lol

Cheers!