Sunday, November 12, 2006

Shoot For Thrill

Wish me luck.

Tomorrow's my first exam. I hope I can understand the questions. Help me Jesus, help me Jewish God, help me Tom Cruise. By the way, that line was taken from Talladega Nights, the part where Will Ferrell runs around the track screaming "I'm on fire!! I'm on fire!!"

No seriously. The sense of foreboding just won't go away. It's still residing, smoldering. Like a dormant volcano that still has one eye open. Like a bomb that's ready to blow.

And I'm having that feeling. Again. I can't get it out of my damned HEAD. Somebody just pull the trigger and shoot me. I MUST NOT think of it. I tell you, it's not easy feeling this bugger-all, for a girl too.

Shoot for thrill, way to kill. I've got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will. I'm gonna get you now.

No comments: