Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blues..again

Firstly, apologies to all those who got taken in by my previous stunt.
My girlfriend really was the Aston Martin DB9.
Needed to practice my writing a bit, thought I'd splash out on cars.

My apologies to my group today for not joining them for lunch and just generally being an asshole.
Sorry Elisha, Audrey, Yiming. No excuses from me. I was wrong.

Just had the worst argument of my life with my mum. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't get her to listen to my explanations and I don't think I ever can. She's making absurd assumptions about me. And she says she can't understand me. That's right. You wanna know why? Because she and I can't talk to each other. OF COURSE she can't fucking understand me. I admit I have made mistakes in my earlier years and that may have caused friction, but now, I understand. I'm more discerning now. But she will have none of it.

Do you know what kind of frustration I felt? It's intense. Deep, intense, pure frustration. Deep, intense, pure anger too. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't want to listen to me. I'm seriously considering not talking to her, not even looking at her. She doesn't seem like my mother anymore. She's like a stranger to me. I am so frustrated, so saddened that I can do this kind of thing. If you could just step into my shoes for one day you'd understand what I'm feeling.
Sigh. Was supposed to go out with Joanne today, but I guess it wasn't the right time. Told her to go out with her senior instead. I knew I'd just be torturing myself if I'd went along. Was supposed to go out with Amy for dinner also. But in the end, nothing materialised. All thanks to this FUCKING argument.

I think I should just go jump off the 20th floor.

No comments: