Thursday, November 01, 2007

E-learning...help....me....dying....

Yeah let's see you try to survive e-learning week, punk :(

Today's driving wasn't bad at all. I got back that ex-Air Force guy whom I had as instructor a coupla months back. He really isn't strict in the absolute sense of the word; he's just really thorough and wants things to be done properly, not wishy-washy, and I can think I can allude that manner to the way he dealt (yes, dealt) with me during lesson today. He practically criticized every move I made during driving. Oh well, I think I was really wasn't concentrating. I hadn't had lunch before that, ha ha. Don't blame me man. But thanks to him, I really know where I'm going wrong now. Directional-change is hell, let me just say.

I just wanna say a big SORRY to Joyce for not being able to attend her birthday dinner tonight. For those who know me, you know my mum doesn't exactly allow me out to dinner with friends, especially not now since I haven't exactly been very studious. Hope next Friday's meeting is enough to pacify her. I really feel extremely bad about not going, not least of all because she invited me, but because she made some arrangements with someone to do something, details of which I shall not mention cos it's private, lah. So sorry, Joyce. Dinner's on me Friday.

No comments: