Tuesday, November 06, 2007

On a Tuesday, I....

AMMP mechanical! Mein Gott I have no idea how I survived that. Drill holes here, round an edge there, chop some shit off...jesus it was hard work. Audrey and I worked like crazy over that little piece of aluminum - drawing lines all across it to make sure our holes were drilled properly and that the sheet could be bent to tolerance. I think it has been the hardest I've ever worked over a piece of metal...if ever. But I'm still looking forward to the next mechanical lab session. It's great fun, seriously: Audrey and I work like a good team.

Oh well. Next up is some damn thing to do with screwing. Uh, screws. It damn well better be interesting.

Got a truckload of stuff to do later, might as well get started now. Seems like the workload is never ending and the stress ever increasing. Mid Semestral Test is just around the corner and some studying needs to be done. Scratch that - make that A LOT.

Feel like typing some sorta thoughtful and typically insightful post *again* but I simply haven't the time to do that. Maybe when Saturday comes, or when I'm done with work on Friday at night, so all you lovely people out there can take it easy and read my equally lovely entry through the weekend.

No comments: