Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tomorrow's a holiday!

Yay it's a holiday tomorrow = sleep in late, and possibly - repeat, POSSIBLY - getting a new phone. More on that later, I promise :D

I've gotten the new Gmail layout! OK not exactly a new layout cos it looks exactly like the old one if anything, but several things have been spruced up. It could be just me but I THINK that it has been slowed down a bit. Not too sure, also more on that later.

I've finally chosen my FYP. That's Final Year Project in poly-speak. What it is, basically, is a year-long project you perform together with your group in Year 3. It's going to demand a lot and basically will take up the bulk of our time in Year 3. I'm doing it together with Audrey and Weller, minus Mr Tay Yiming because he obviously is way too smart and so obviously has to be separated from the rest of us peasants.

I might be doing something on OLEDs, which stands for Organic Light Emitting Diodes. This project apparently requires some R&D to be done, plus some training which apparently is so serious that I need to cancel my China trip to train in school. What that means is that both Audrey and I have to cancel our respective overseas trips and perform our industry attachments with the school. In short, my attachment = training in school in preparation for the project. I'm OK with canceling my China trip - at least I haven't paid yet - but I'm thinking more about Audrey. I know her Philippines trip means a lot to her and I'm just that bit worried that she mightn't be comfortable. Hope I can talk to her about it...hmm.

MST's coming up. STRESS STRESS STRESS. ICH HABE STRESS.

No comments: