Thursday, November 22, 2007

Untitled

I don't know what to say, do, or think.

These past few days haven't been easy for me because of the exams, and now this has just been dropped into my lap. For the first time in a long time, I just broke down and I didn't stop. I wouldn't care a second if somebody else said it, but it was you who said that to me, and that just made me stop.


I'm not going to say it wasn't my fault that I did that. I really do deeply apologize. I overstepped a line there which I didn't see, and I accept any kind of ill-feeling you have toward me. It should have been common sense to me but I obviously lacked proper judgment at that time, so I ask you to forgive me. What made it so unpalatable to stomach however was your utter directness in telling me that. Told nicely, I'm receptive and will understand. But the manner in which you said it was simply too much for me to take. It was harsh, direct, and accusing. I'm your friend, close friend, not your enemy. You talk to people you don't like in that manner, to people whom you distrust or don't fancy. I understand you, even when you don't say it, so why the sudden change? I cannot help feeling that your words mean something much deeper, and I can't help thinking in that way too. If you want to talk about it, I'm most forthcoming. But if you don't want to, that leaves me completely perplexed. Please, give me some time to talk it out with you. I need that time. It'll mean more to me than anything else right now. If I could have things my way I would turn back the clock to a time before it all happened. But I can't.

Please, help me help us.

No comments: