Sunday, November 25, 2007

This week in words

So the exams are over and so too, I hope, the dreadful incident that prompted that entry below. Won't say no more.

Outing with Jerold and Patrick was the first proper outing I've had with the guys since a long while, and it was fantastic all the way. Although Gilbert wasn't there cos he's busy being an Asian in Florida, we're still gonna meet up on the 7th for some real gaming action plus staying over, but that's something for another time.

Best came to visit yesterday at work. I was so surprised, it just bowled me over to see her standing there. It took me slightly over 4 seconds to recognize her and stumble backwards, cos I was squatting on the floor, counting stuff. That visit sure brightened up my day no end. It was just so nice to be surprised. Sigh :)

Had to help the Sabster and Lina with their debate, and that brought back so many memories during secondary school, where I had my debates in class, and the immensely tiring and headache-inducing preparations we had to make. Truth be told I would rather have not been in that debate, if I hadn't been chosen. I was stuttering so badly it sounded like I had the shakes bad. Ah well, that's over now, ha ha.


I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son. I sit here plucking feathers till the pheasant plucker comes.

Try saying that without ending up saying "pleasant fucker" with every sentence =D

No comments: