Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm over it

Yep as you guessed it, Math paper was over and I'm over it. Same feeling as my old math paper. Two papers, separated by 6 months, geared toward the same goal: making my life as fucking miserable as possible. BUT NO YOU DICK DON'T GIVE UP, IT'S NOT THE END YET!

Kind of got hot-headed toward Best last night, really feeling bad about it. I got a bit frustrated over why she was so moody and bottled up about those things, and I guess I just flared when she gave me a tersely worded answer. Hope she's all right - she hasn't replied my email which I sent last night. The last thing she needs is me adding to her problems.

Changing gears, literally, I think I need to get back to my driving, pronto. I haven't been behind the wheel for quite some time now ever since e-learning week and that disastrous attempt at directional-change. I hope to get some roadtime after my exams are over.

Bloody Acer. WHERE THE HELL IS MY LAPTOP!

Wanting you to be wanting me,
No that ain't the way to be,
How I feel, read my lips,
Because I'm so over it,
Moving on, it's my time,
You never were a friend of mine,
Hurt at first, a little bit,
But now I'm so over it

No comments: