Friday, December 14, 2007

Silly me, really

The stupidest person award has to go to me.

I had just bought a pen from Popular and was holding my change of a dollar and receipt in my hand. I walked out of the shop and proceeded to fold my receipt and throw it in the dustbin outside.......


.......together with the dollar.

The minute my hand moved toward the dustbin my brain immediately lit up and screamed at me "WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR DOLLAR YOU $^^@%#$". Too late. You know those instances where your hand muscles simply move faster than your nerve conduction velocity? This is it. The second I heard the coin clink against the steel wall of the dustbin I knew I had just thrown money away, literally.

On a lighter note, I'm heading to HK and Guangzhou this Saturday so I probably won't be blogging unless I find a decent internet connection. Flight's in the morning so I'll have to wake up real early.

Who wants presents, last call for sucking up.

No comments: