Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas y'all!

It's that time of the year again, where a certain Monsieur Claus and his merry band of reindeer send gifts to deserving (where the hell is mine) children around the world and who gets to eat cookies and drink milk at every port of call. Fat bastard.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Nothing beats the Christmas atmosphere this time of year. It's an indescribable feeling that just gives you a sense of well-being and joy. Of course the presents play an important role too :P. But somehow this year, things look a little different for me. In the past I've always wanted to spend this day with friends, going out to party with them and make merry. It's strange then that this year I would have liked to spend it with a certain someone. I'm not referring to any particular person but I do have someone in mind. Nah, I'm just fantasising. It'll probably not come true anyway, even though she's the first girl in a long time whom I've felt so strongly for and for whom I willing to do anything. Not exactly anything, a wee bit more than what a normal friend would do.

Maybe, just maybe.

Well enough of the sentimentality and Merry Christmas once again and a Happy New Year!

No comments: