Saturday, December 09, 2006

today is a great day

Paul Twohill was at the bus stop opposite Far East Plaza in front of a hotel (forgot the name). I was with Amy. He went like Yo man and I went like Yo man and people around us were like, whatever man. But he was cool. Exchanged a handshake and talked a bit, before he hailed a cab back for home. Still the same emo style and all, but it's all ok.

I didn't know how much I missed Amy until I met her today. Met her after her work to send her home. Actually I was already spying on her long before she was done (sorry Amy :)). Same as before: jokes abounded, nonsense flew every which way. She's just great to be around with. Couldn't afford Häagen-Dazs so I treated her to one of those $1 ice-cream-between-wafers roadside thingy. Only this time we ate it in plastic cups. Talked and laughed all the way to the bus stop. I hesitated to send her home because it'd be quite late, but in the end, I sent her home. We did exchange a hug, albeit briefly. To me, she's all worth it.

She's right, of course. Fate brought us together. This here is a friend whom I can relate so much to. Among others, I can say we have much in common. She's just a great, great person. It's just too bad that we didn't have more time to catch up. Oh never mind. There's always tomorrow :)

No comments: