Sunday, December 24, 2006

Greetings

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my Christmas Eve. Went ice-skating (or attempted to) with Audrey, YM and Gilbert. Gotta thank Gilbert for helping me up so many times after I'd dropped to the wet rink after losing balance. God knows how many times I slipped and fell from just losing balance or having sore legs. Michelle Kwan, I have no idea how you do it. You're still hot, though. Dropped at Raffles interchange and left those two ()birds to their own business.

Just came back from the staple diet of candlelight service at church and makan after that on every Christmas Eve. Saw some people I expected to see, some I didn't expect to and some I didn't want to. Let's just say they've not been very good to me or my family.

Sigh. Not that I'm lamenting this or what, but I was supposed to go for Joanne's Christmas dinner party at her place. In the end stuff happened and I didn't. Well, was kind of looking forward to it actually. I mean, not the fact that I'd get to go to her place, but I've never gone to a Christmas party before. Maybe another time, Kai Yi. Cheer up.

OK no emo from me today. It's the season of giving and perpetual hope. Let's spread the joy, people. MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN!

No comments: