Friday, December 22, 2006

Rain, rain, go away

It's raining so damn badly these few days that I think Singapore's water problem has been solved for the next few millenia. My shoes are soaking wet and I'm resorting to wearing sandals. Gah damn

Did my first volunteer work at SPCA yesterday with Yiming. Cool enough, just that the rabbits' toilet training leaves a lot to be desired. The cats were great though, and I think I've grown quite fond of them. They're all so damned cute, as the rabbits are, in spite of their otherworldly toilet habits. Let's just say that the rabbits' cages were hell compared to the cats'. The newspapers that lined the cages of the rabbits' cages were, erm, soaked. And it wasn't because of the rain either. The cats were all jumpy and fidgety when we were cleaning their cages. In contrast the rabbits were almost all just sitting there and staring at me when I tried to remove them. Only one of them gave me a look like could only be described as utter shock and awe (something like O.O). Two girls were there and they chatted up Yiming and I. Really, they were quite good looking. It was only after we left that I realised I hadn't gotten either of their numbers. Hope I can see them again though (sorry YM, no dice :)).

Going to skate ice this Sunday with Audrey and YM. Hope I don't fall down too many times.

No comments: