Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday

Exotic Car Spotted: Chrysler Crossfire roadster

I'm intending to add this new part into every post. Now if I see any nice car, I'll type as above. Spotted the Chrysler at a HDB carpark. The first thing that drew me to it was the ribbed hood, similar to the Chrysler Sebring's. At first I thought I had got it wrong, that I had indeed seen the Sebring. But I looked closer and the car was actually shorter. Because I was on a bus, I couldn't see it clearly but I knew it from pictures. As a devoted reader of Car and Driver, I could spot it right away. A nice roadster indeed.

Just back from Vivo with Audrey, Elisha, YM, Isam, Syu and Wai Siong. Not supposed to be out gallivanting but what the heck. Elisha dared me (or was it the other way round) to go into the Ladies'. I dared but chickened out at the last second. And now I have to buy her a Nike bag which costs as much as one month's pocket money. Was actually intending to get her something else for Xmas but looks like I'll be saddled with a bag to buy too. I'm starting to find her somewhat rather fascinating indeed :).

Oh well. Comp batt's dying. Need to post before I lose all this hard-written work. Ciao all

No comments: