Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy days are here again

Sorry for the long absence. Must have been sleeping and watching too much Craig Ferguson.

I'm numero Uno on the Blacklist now! Razor got pwned big time and Gilbert's still playing catchup with my rank -thumbs nose. BMW M3 is my favourite car now. So happy.

Went out with Audrey after organ lesson on Friday. Ate dinner at TP then headed off to Bishan cos we couldn't find an MP3 player that suited her fancy. Saw a couple of my old classmates at J8 but I didn't bother saying hi. Not the kind of people I'd mix with anyway.

Yesterday night was my sis's birthday party. Invited Gilbert over so I wouldn't get bored. Was plenty hectic preparing for the party man. So many things to do. I had to cart 25kg worth of ice from the 7-Eleven down the road all the way back to my house. Thank goodness my arms didn't come off. Got drunk playing this ridiculous game, whereby you pick a card out of a circle of them - without breaking the circle - and then depending on what the card is, you have to do something. Climax of the game was down to 2 cards and a final 4th king. Now, if you got the fourth king, you had to drink the entire cup of wine down, which was sitting in the centre of the circle of cards. It came down to me and my sis's friend beside me. Deliberated for about a min, then I picked. I got a Jack of Spades -big grin, while my sis's friend got the king. She had to down the cup. But it didn't matter. I was so inebriated by then I couldn't stand properly. Sis's friend wanted to bring me out to St James but I went fuggit, I ain't going anywhere. Gilbert had to bring my to my room so I wouldn't collapse on the way up. Thanks man. Owe you one. No hangover, thankfully, but ached.

Listening to The Island OST now. A really good piece of music, I must say. Wanted to buy the album from Borders that day but it cost friggin 25 bucks. Pirated ftw

No comments: