Sunday, July 30, 2006

it's the time of day again

don't you just feel like some days, you really feel so awful, but you can't tell what's bothering you?


just had one of those days. still having it.


Ludo my Italian pal just came down from Italy (duh) for a 7 day trip around Singapore. I'm supposed to act tour guide, showing him around the place. he's staying in my room, so i'm relegated to the floor while he gets my comfy bed. darnded.


just came back from amk central after IDEA project work meeting. was with ds, isam and audrey. i dunno why but i'm starting to not like his company. it's not that he's un-fun or whatever, it's just that i don't feel right around him. used to be we could laugh about anything, but i just realised i'm increasingly become bothered with him around. if i could say one thing about him, i'd say he's a trifle odd. he makes oddball comments at the wrong times and it just doesn't fit into the conversation. and he's pushing a lot of work till the end. i can't work with people like that. it's just gonna pull me down plenty.


exams are coming up. assignments need to be done. projects need to be completed. everything's on such a tight schedule. to top it off i need to be a tour guide. i'm not lamenting. i'm just trying to take it all in my stride. that night i was thinking to myself: what if i don't improve? i'm good, but i'm not good enough. it's starting to worry me. i worry that i'll get kicked out of my course. where will i go then? it's not something i want to comtemplate, much less something that i would want to happen to me.


i apologize because i probably made you suffer throughout this post, but that's my mood now. sorry all

No comments: