Monday, July 17, 2006

new york, new york

silly elisha. she made me stay up the whole night last night till i told her who was the mysterious fella interested in her. in the end, i think i gave her close to zilch.


oh well.


started the day with a walk with dad to macritchie reservoir. along venus drive near SICC. there was a marathon or triathlon going on near there, can't tell which from which. saw this pretty facilitator. oh well, you know me. it's inconsequential though. walked on through the downpour which was coming down in sheets. walked till my thighs were raw from rubbing against each other. man, was it a long walk or what. ouch.


went home and played on my electone for all and sundry to hear. i need an upgrade to a higher model, and i guess my parents agreed somewhat. mine's the EL-37, hardly adequate for someone at my grade. no, i'm not boasting. though relevant, there are scarcely sufficient features to support the sounds required for my pieces now. i'm hoping i get the Electone Stagea, the brand-spanking-new $20,000 electone. but no, in your dreams you dumbshit. i'll probably need just an EL-90. pretty sufficient to last me. but damn, the Stagea is soooooo tempting. it's my dream come true if i get one. wood trim, modifiable keyboard, space age design, not to mention the whole gamut of synthesizal codecs. ooooh. performance-grade, top of the line...i could go on and on. it's the equivalent of someone buying me a Ferrari. but no. that's a story for another time.


nothing much to report on other stuff, cos there wasn't much happenings today. oh and if you must know, i can now send sms messages via my palm handheld and through my phone. pretty neat huh? now i can utilise the full size keyboard on my palm to type out the message. har har.


audrey and i are going nuts using quaint english to speak. shakespeare's style, you know. such profoundness. o saint. o lord. o shit.



gunnite.

No comments: