Wednesday, July 12, 2006

new stuff

well what do you know


everything from the previous post has been SOLVED. yes, SOLVED, i may say so. it's no more valid than a moldy cheesecake. or bread.


so many developements in these past few months since my last disastrous encounter. things have changed. many things have happened. let me list the ways.

first off, the friendship with the ah, disastee has improved by leaps and bounds. and, i sure am glad to say we are on the best terms. well, as best can be.

second, miss joanne tan messaged me. yup. right out of the blue, no question. i was there sitting in math class one day when my phone vibrated, signalling an incoming message. i kid you not, i nearly dropped the phone when i saw who the message was from. incredible. we had hardly communicated with each other ever since the fall out. so far, twice, she has taken the initiative to text me. once on my birthday, and another time, now. pretty amazing.


thirdly, my german is getting better each day. it is definitely improving. ever since 6 months ago when all i could say was aloha (i know, that isn't german), i'm now able to converse, albeit elementarily, in german. and if i may say so, it has been told to me that my pronunciation is one of the more accurate ones in class. am i proud of myself or what. makes me feel like a german.


fourthly, the world cup. i know it has just ended, and that zidane's headbutt has all but (no pun intended) captured the world's attention as the Most Famous Butt (MFB) of all time. surely, it has been a fun time for us all. late nights watching the match, me and whoever is on the other end of msn, yelling GOAL everytime whatever team we support scores. usually, it's elisha. that mad woman can't stop yelling everytime the ref kayus something. and man if she is anything, she harbours an almost demonic obssession with annoying the hell out of me telling me germany is now in 3rd place. fine and dandy, but hey, england never even made it to 4th! gotcha -wink. scintillating performance by the germans, don't you agree? Danke, Klinsi.


fifthly, and i know i'm getting carried by with my somethinglys here, i'm getting fatter. you know, fat ron? fat ronaldo? yeah. only this time, it's fat kai. i mean like, damn. i love my food, but i gotta know when to stop. i'm probably one of the few who live to eat.



someone save me

No comments: