Tuesday, July 18, 2006

on the wrong side of the bed

woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. literally. had stayed up late the night before to complete my powerpoint presentation. before that, i had the Changi Youth Amb. briefing and interview at the convention centre. waited so long man. pissed off. ended up leaving school at 2015h and having to modify the presentation on the bus home. was so damned tired, yet still had to do the presentation. guess it's good also that i do it myself.


and i promised audrey i'd wake her up.


ended up i overslept for an hour until my dad had to call me up. damn suay. i took one look at the clock and went oh shit. this wasn't the first time i woke up late to give her a morning call. like what the hell, i slept through all 3 of my alarm clocks. how the hell could that happen? it was my own damned fault. and i'm feeling plenty guilty now. i just hope she doesn't lose faith in me. it's bad enough to wake her up late twice, and worse to see someone pissed of cause it's my fault. dammit.


i need a fourth alarm clock. three isn't going to cut it.


sorry audrey. really, i apologize

No comments: