Sunday, July 16, 2006

graveyard shift

it's 0143 in the morning now. i'm kinda bored so just blogging some random thoughts that have come to mind.


spent the day completing my CRS project. i myself forgot what the heck CRS stands for, but, ah, never mind, it's inconsequential. super tiring, running through the slides, checking them for mistakes, making sure the animation sequences were all in, that the correct info was stated, etc. but that's all over now.


spent the other half of the day doing absolutely nothing. i swear i'm getting lazier by the day or something. it's not like me to procrastinate so badly. i wonder what adam khoo will say to this. he'll be like, "wtf, you attend my course and come out like this? you ^@#$%@#!#$@#". never mind. we'll leave him to his devices, and i to mine.


talked to jo ytd about my blog entries. and she said sorry to me. as in, no reason, just one sorry. she told me the reason why she suddenly contacted me again was because she missed being friends with me. and after that, she felt really bad. i don't blame her. i didn't mince my words. she said when she saw the picture of us in her neoprint book again, she wanted to contact me.


that touched me.


i didn't expect something like that to be the reason why she wanted us to talk again. i expected more of an abrupt reason maybe. but i don't know how long i can hold on to this. i fear putting all my heart back into this friendship. i'm afraid it'll just break me again, and make her guilty all over again. i don't want to wish that.

but as long as she wants to be friends again, i've absolutely no problems. i told her that everything was forgiven and that she had nothing to apologize for. and i actually feel good about that. how rare is THAT man. haha. she's a nice person, she is.


and elisha lim ee ching is disturbing me again. man, i promise one day i'll go ballistic/mad/insane or all three if she carries this on. hello woman, if you're reading this, go easy on this poor guy here, can?

No comments: