Tuesday, January 24, 2006

only me

man haven't been blogging for so many days. Let's see where I should start. Oh yes, my quitting Mos burger.

Guess I haven't told anyone. Yeah, I've quit. Helluva job, but I'm not quite keen on it no more. Maybe the timing and everything has been getting to me. The last night on the job, I was so frustrated, tears just welled up in my eyes while I was cleaning and finishing all the rounds. I was so frustrated that I actually raised my voice at the manager-attached who was ordering me to do this and that. I was so frustrated I can tell you. I had to turn away from people lest they see me with red eyes and such. So there. No phone. No mos. But I still have to chase them for my pay I guess. I don't work charity here.

Still working at the bookshop, Gilbert paid a visit today. You know, usual slapping and bitch-calling and sorts. Ass didn't want to go back to class. Ponned two hours of work to go out with Amy today. She almost blew my wallet open with her spending. Took some neoprints, treated her lunch. She had to bring her dog to the vet for treatment, so couldn't stay long. Wished it had been longer though =P. Nice. Miss her.

Now wondering what am I to do for my NCC stuff. Have to ask people to fill in a questionnaire, and write a report, and write a testimonial. God. How am I to have time to rest. You know, being a CLT has its good points, but sometimes it really gets hard.

I'll live by the motto: When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

German class resumed, as per normal.

No comments: