Sunday, January 29, 2006

happy cny to all

That's the new car my dad bought. A Ferrari F50, fastest road vehicle ever made.
that's my dog

newly acquired toy to play with. it's black, solid, and wireless. it's my new handphone.
pretty so-so picture quality there. just got my Motorola E398. Some say new, some say old, some say in the trash 3 years ago. But i think it's great. I mean, just look at it. It's super-solid. Absolutely nothing rolling about inside if you shake it about. It's got stereo speakers, Bluetooth, MP3 player, camera with flash, almost everything you could want in a phone. And at a real steal too, got it at only $180, complete with charger, handsfree and screen protector. Are you kidding me?

So how's all pickings this year? Rich? HCNY to all. Didn't really do much this year. Went to my uncle's place this year. ONLY. But not bad, the money's good. I think lots of people would have gotten more than me. Damn. But it's ok, least I didn't visit the OTHER side.

Not working these few days, which means i'm going to lose a grand total of $105. It's a helluva sum, especially since if you have my spending tendencies, not to mention my saving habit (where?). The bookshop had to go and lose an entire file I was supposed to print for this guy, so now everyday I have this irate Chinaman storming into my printing room demanding to know what in the name of Mao Zedong happened to his "wenr jianr jiar". I really hate it. One of these days I'm gonna shove his head down the shredder. It's not even my fault. Ok fine, I know it's my responsibility and all, but come on, I wasn't even there on the day they lost it! It's an entire file, for Qing Shihuang's sake!

I need more money. I need a new Transflash card for my phone, a new batt, a pair of shades, a new graphics card, a new bag and a new home (ok I put the last one in for a laugh). The first one is all the more impt, since the Motorola only came with a measly 64mb TF card. You couldn't say 'peanuts' even if you wanted to. I mean, 12 songs? With my photos too? Wtf? I might as well buy a floppy disk. It's bigger than that card even.

Pittance.

No comments: