Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Guten Tag

just started work at cat high bookshop. I'm getting paid $5 an hour. Can you believe that? It's an even sweeter deal than what I make at Mos now. In fact, maybe even considering quitting Mos and working full-time at school there. Just heard from auntie that in Mos there's a lot of politicking going on. I'm part of it too - on the receiving end, that is. Heard from her that the manager is the sort that, I'm-not-happy-with-you-out-you-go-on-the-wrong-end-of-my-boot kind of guy. Apparently the crew leader had told the manager about me doing things too slowly. You remember the gal I talked about previously? Yeah she's the one. The world's all topsy turvy. Handsome guys are gays and cute gals are well, not so cute.

Went for my German class at Goethe-Institut today. In my whole class, luckily I'm not the youngest. There's an Indian girl, Sec 3. Thank goodness. Didn't get to talk to another gal there. Tanned and good looking. But nevermind. May turn out to be another horror. In spite of all this, my teacher was a real looker though. Ok everyone shut up. I know I have a history of teachers (thanks Bert, Jerold, Patrick) for pulling that completely screwball but hilarious stunt in Sec 2. Yeah telling me to go clean the board while you 3 asses put up that sign like a Nike advert. Don't ask me what it said. Too embarassing. Hey but yeah man, my teacher is totally Teutonic. Blonde, tall, really all WOMAN. Typical Deutsch. The moment she stepped in I went like "Whoa, ho!" although I wished I could have said it out loud.

I'm wasted on this world.

No comments: