Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Just another rainy wednesday afternoon..and the day before..and the day before

Sigh. It's been raining for the past 3 days and still the weather shows no signs of letting up. Weatherman's saying it was going to carry on for another 3 days, and those 3 days just ended yesterday. Pssh. My shoes are not drying, my uniform isn't drying, my socks are not drying..what the fuck.

Electone teacher, she just called. Told me lessons were starting on Friday, 3rd Feb. Same day every week after that. Finally, some signs of life are stirring in my schedule. Supposed to give tuition, but Ali says not yet...another letdown. Mos is paying peanuts, I'm sick of all my games, no new books to read, and the weather's a bitch (just like someone). I'm so morose now..I'm like trying to scream at Bert on MSN but that asshole is giving me inane answers, just like I'm yelling retarded things at him, ie. why am I yelling at him. If you want a yelling bag, ask for Bert. He'll be happy to oblige. Trust me, I know.

Who has a good book to recommend me?

No comments: