Monday, April 14, 2008

Random

Nope don't have any idea what I am supposed to be blogging about either, hence the name.

I think that the reason why I'm so uptight over this all is that I think I want things to come to a close, never mind the consequences or the problems it might create. I just want it to come to an end, or at the very most to seek some sort of compromise between us. I can't keep giving in every time something like this crops up. I know something has to give but I can't be the one who always backs down, you know? I know you want this to work out as much as I do, and this isn't the way to go about doing it. It does take two hands to clap, to coin the old cliche. Could you be my other hand?


First day of school happened today. It struck me that SP really does have a shitload of students to feed. I was heading to the bridge with all the freshies around me. Seriously damn a lot. No major lectures today but you can be sure they'll all start right back up starting from tomorrow. And I honestly believe that I'm going to enjoy this semester and indeed, this year.


Show him what terror really means.

No comments: