Sunday, April 06, 2008

Birthday!

Remember this day, people.

The 6th of April is when the author of this blog was born. 

I'm really so happy that tomorrow I'll be having breakfast with Amy, lunch at Melt the World Cafe at Mandarin in Suntec with my parents, then later at night with my two best pals in school at Plaza Sing. Dunno what those two goons have cooked up for me, I need to wait and see. For the first time, my friends are actually celebrating my birthday for me and with me. It's strange, yeah, but for the past few years I was quite a loner. Still am though, just that I met two great people who bothered to celebrate it for a loner like me =D.

Well then. 19 years of age, one year older (and supposedly wiser) and a whole bunch of baggage left over from the year past. I do hope that the sheer enjoyment and ecstasy of spending the day so nicely will just remove all that I've been burdened with.


19 years of age, baby. WOOHOO.

No comments: