Sunday, January 20, 2008

What on Earth am I here for

Sigh. Looking at this makes me wonder what the hell I am doing in Aerospace Electronics. Audrey was like "ya Kai, why don't you change." Nah I'm quite fine here, I'm not going to change, but it makes me kind of wish I was born a coupla years later.

The Singapore Government is mobilising some S$76 million to attract and train about 2,000 precision engineers over the next few years. Students from NYP will be the FIRST to benefit from this latest initiative.

As a Digital & Precision Engineering student at NYP, you can now apply for the prestigious National Precision Engineering Scholarship (NPES).

The National Precision Engineering Scholarship (NPES) is awarded by the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) and SPRING Singapore for studies in the Diploma in Digital & Precision Engineering at Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP).

"Precision Engineering is in...F1 cars, iPods, mobile phones, fighter jets and more! Be a part of Singapore's new breed of technologists. Choose Nanyang Polytechnic's new Digital & Precision Engineering Diploma."

No comments: