Sunday, January 27, 2008

201st post!

I've just realised - from looking at my Nuffnang visitorship status - that I've been getting a lot less numbers on Monday than on other days. I think perhaps it's because of the Monday blues, eh? Compared with say, Thursday and Friday, these days are a near-twofold-increase over the first day of the week. I theorize that it could be due to the heavy workload and that...LAZINESS that everyone seems to have. Now I know when to post to have the highest readership - rubs hands. And oh yeah there actually are people who stumble upon my blog from their Yahoo or Google searches or whatever. And you should see the keywords they use. Hilarious.

Monday is really a fun day. No really.

So the exams are coming along with mixed feelings. As I mentioned before I'm still concerned about my first paper. Audrey's telling me not to worry about it and I really and trying my best, but there's a lingering fear of the unknown, of what's going to happen. I better not let that fear conquer me.

Went out to Best's school carnival on Saturday. Wanted to ask a couple of friends along but they were all busy. That woman had to ask her friend Ruben to pick me from Yishun Station when I clearly know my way to the school (note to self: know, or think you know?). Anyway, I spent some time there, getting acquainted and reacquainted with some of her friends. I think one of her girlfriends is hot but I can't say here. Stayed just a tick over 40 minutes before I headed off cos I didn't want to be a hindrance to her. She had her own duties to take care of. Don't worry, that lunch will come :)

One week left, two more papers to go. Thanks Lina for that midweek boost of confidence, wishing me luck :) to be honest I'm really scared for tomorrow's Physics paper. There are like a hundred fucking formulas to remember and I don't think I can remember them all. I think I must _______.

Going for a run helps me to increase brain cell count and stimulate determination. Sounds like a Chinese translation, ha ha. Anyway, I'm going.

* * *

No comments: