Thursday, January 17, 2008

Biding my time

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying were the best I've ever had.

You must listen to Gary Jules' Mad World. I swear it's the saddest song ever. PM me for it eh.

Sorry for the lack of updates my dear faithful. Haven't been touching my blog for that period, plus my exams are just around the corner, which really sucks. Not to say that I've forgotten you all :)

Went out with best the other day and bumped into Bert at Far East Plaza, who was out with his mum. No Gilbert don't feel ashamed, it's okay. And by the way I think my friend likes you. No no really. You'll only know if you read this post, by which time I think you might be too late. Dear me.

Exams are around the corner, as I mentioned earlier. Let's list out the seven levels of Hell:

ACS
CA
AMMP
maths

So happened that my font became smaller when I typed the word Maths. No matter how much I tried to make it larger, it wouldn't.

Oh yes and I'm gonna type out my wishlist for when my paycheck comes in. First time I've ever typed a wishlist out but since these are actually NECESSITIES, no harm done
la.

1. Gears of War for PC
2. 1GB RAM array for my dimwitted laptop
3. A proper going-out jacket
4. New bag (Audrey I think I want that Crumpler. LET'S GO BUY.)
5. New shirts

Notice that all bar the first two are actually necessities. Oh well, you gotta have hope, man.

No comments: