Sunday, January 06, 2008

Just a wave...

Just saying bye to my friend Patrick brought back so many fond memories that I have had accumulated over the years. It's interesting to see how that despite all that had gone on, us 4 still remain the best of friends. We were over at his house for a sort of farewell party, a parting gift from the civilised world, a transition from civilian to a National Serviceman. Or more poignantly, a period which will see him gone from our scopes for 3 months. For that, I have only good wishes and prayers for him that he may come back safe and sound in one piece. With proper hair. Very soon the other 2 will be going into the hallowed land of the botak too and I will be the sole surviving member of the BBP to still be unmolested by the agonies of National Service. Oh well, my time will come, definitely.

Had a hectic day today. Morning saw me go to Eunice's place to help her with her project - something I didn't do terribly good at. Hope she can cope with that. Then it was off to Sim Lim Tower to get wires for my CA project then to meet Joyce. I ended up meeting her late so we didn't get any lunch done. That's cool, always another time :) Then it was off to meet my pals for Patrick's farewell dinner. Don't feel like typing it here (sorry guys :( I'm actually down with flu now, don't wanna spend too much time on blogging now) but safe to say we had fun, together with some ex-Cat High guys there.

Was always fun, always will be.

No comments: