Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday (that's WENS-day, not WED-NES-day)

Here all by my lonesome in the school library.

Needed to get away from it all: the anxiety, the irritation, the uncertainty and the disappointment. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, but sometimes I do wish that divine intervention could somehow embrace me and cart me off to some blissful unknown. Bloody come back to the present, Kai Yi.

And oh yeah my smart sister accidentally (read: intentionally) carted my new SIM card back to HK. So my current line's getting terminated tomorrow and my mum's only bringing the card back Sunday, means no phone for me for 3 days. This sucks.

Did this quiz. Do I have an American accent?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

North Central

Boston

The West

Philadelphia

The Inland North

The Northeast

The South

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!!

Which celebrity are you most likely to have sex with?
Your Result: The Rock

You like your men to be attractive but you also want them to be able to kick some ass. You like the big, strong, athletic types with that chisled look.

Nick Lachey
Jennifer Anniston
Gwen Stefani
Keira Knightley
Matthew McConaughey
Pamela Anderson
Tommy Lee
Which celebrity are you most likely to have sex with?



Aaah, this is more like it. I'm a stickler for such things....:

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

No comments: